Patented Meridian Winds Center Brace Resonance Weights add mass to the crucial center brace connection between the bell and body of your saxophone. They improve the center brace connection, increasing and solidifying lower range resonance.
- For Alto saxophone
- Easy to install
- 4 oz flat models are slightly thinner than the 5 oz models, but are the same design.
- Flat designs are available with 10 different engraving options, which are pictured in the photo gallery. Pyramid models cannot be engraved. (Engraved models may take up to 4 weeks for delivery because engraving is not done in house.)
- The 875 versions will fit 875 and Custom Z alto saxophones.
Please be aware of the following before placing your order:
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CHOOSE "YES" IF YOU WISH TO ORDER AN ENGRAVED WEIGHT. IF YOU CHOOSE "NO" AND STILL ENTER AN ENGRAVING DESIGN, YOUR WEIGHT WILL NOT BE ENGRAVED. Pyramid models cannot be engraved.
- You do not have to remove your center brace to install a CBRW. Please watch the INSTALLATION TUTORIAL if you have any questions.
- Some brace weights require additional handling time to be manufactured which may result in a delay before your order ships.
- There will be an additional 2 week lead time for engraved weights.
- There will be an additional 2 week lead time for plated weights.