Francois Louis Pure Brass Saxophone Ligatures
The Pure Brass Ligature has been designed for a perfect match with Hard Rubber and Wooden Mouthpieces.
- The stainless steel wires of the Original “Ultimate” have been replaced by a Brass Brace. Its suppleness makes it fit your mouthpiece smoothly.
- The tightening is assured by a single Top Screw for great comfort of use.
- The contact with the reed is assured by a Solid Brass Pressure Plate providing more resistance and a centered resonance.
- The Longitudinal Contact with the Mouthpiece by Brass Resonators and Rolls guarantees free Vibrations of the ensemble Reed / Mouthpiece.
- All this produces a deeper tone with a well-balanced resistance and a great projection.