Call Us: 517-339-REED
Vandoren V16 Metal Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces
- T5: The smallest tip opening option. Best suited for a harder reed.
- T6: a very versatile mouthpiece with a medium tip opening. Recommended for use with the JAVA and ZZ #3 reeds
- T7: an excellent balance between opening and facing length
- T8: particularly recommended for use with the JAVA "Filed-Red Cut" and V16 #3 reeds.
- T9: the most open mouthpiece in the line, a perfect balance with the JAVA "Filed - Red Cut" reeds strength 2.5
The metal V16 tenor mouthpiece is made with the legendary "Bell Metal" brass, then plated with 24-karat gold.
Available in 3 chambers:
• S: Small chamber: The original V16 model was relabeled with the Small indication. A centered sound with a lot of projection.
• M: Medium chamber: Inspired by the famous mouthpieces from the 50's/60's. A round and deep sound.
• L: Large chamber: In the tradition of the 40's. The great vintage sound.