If you would like one that is not engraved, please call us at 517-339-7333 for our remaining stock.
Patented Meridian Winds Center Brace Resonance Weights add mass to the crucial center brace connection between the bell and body of your saxophone. They improve the center brace connection, increasing and solidifying lower range resonance.
- Fits alto or tenor saxophone
- Easy to install
- 4 oz flat models are slightly thinner than the 5 oz models, but are the same design.
- These will fit 875, 82Z, and Custom Z alto saxophones.
Please be aware of the following before placing your order:
- You do not have to remove your center brace to install a CBRW. Please watch the INSTALLATION TUTORIAL if you have any questions.
- Some brace weights require additional handling time to be manufactured which may result in a delay before your order ships.