Patented Meridian Winds Center Brace Resonance Weights add mass to the crucial center brace connection between the bell and body of your saxophone. They improve the center brace connection, increasing and solidifying lower range resonance.
- Mark VI players: please be sure to choose if your CBRW will be for alto or tenor saxophone
- Easy to install
- Self centering
- 4 oz flat style weights are slightly thinner than 5 oz flat style weights
- All models (except Pyramid models) can be engraved with the patterns shown in the photos. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of engraved models, as the engraving is not done in house.
The hole in the center needs to measure slightly larger than 1 and 2/16th inches. If your center brace is damaged, bent, or slightly oval in shape, we will need to custom make a Resonance Weight for you. If this is the case, please email your order request along with the smallest diameter of the oval to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want a CBRW for a tenor saxophone (or a CBRW for a Mark VI alto saxophone) please email email@example.com to request a special order.
Please be aware of the following before placing your order:
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CHOOSE "YES" IF YOU WISH TO ORDER AN ENGRAVED WEIGHT. IF YOU CHOOSE "NO" AND STILL ENTER AN ENGRAVING DESIGN, YOUR WEIGHT WILL NOT BE ENGRAVED. Pyramid weights cannot be engraved.
- You do not have to remove your center brace to install a CBRW. Please watch the INSTALLATION TUTORIAL if you have any questions.
- Some brace weights require additional handling time to be manufactured which may result in a delay before your order ships.
- There will be an additional 4 week lead time for engraved weights.
- There will be an additional 3 week lead time for plated weights.