Protec’s IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight protection with a customizable fit. High quality and loaded with features, IPAC trombone cases accommodate most trombone makes and models.
• Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap.
• Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag.
• Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP).
• Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame.
• Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching.
• Large front-side zippered pocket.
• Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories.
• QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
• Custom strong metal hardware.
• Long lasting custom molded zippers.
• Durable molded rubber feet.
• Soft padded nylex lining stitched through the wood frame.
• Adjustable tenon brace.
• 3 modular lid blocks for a customized fit (5 x 2.5 x 1″).
• 2 modular body section blocks for a customized fit (7 x 2.5 x 2.5″; 5 x 2.5 x 2.5″).
• Modular bell flair block with secure strap.
• Modular padded slide wall with secure strap and cleaning rod storage sleeve.
• Large accessory storage zippered compartment.
• Double padded mouthpiece pouch with zippered pocket and belt loops.
• Instrument secure strap provides stability.