Benefits of the Meridian Winds Rent to Own Plan
- Our rental program is rent-to-own: All rental payments apply towards the eventual purchase of the instrument. (For example, if the purchase price of a flute is $390 plus tax, it would require 13 payments of $30 per month to achieve ownership.)
- Your payment includes the Meridians Winds Service and Protection Agreement during the term of the rental at no additional cost
- All rental instruments are new or pre-owned. Pre-owned instruments have been completely reconditioned by our technicians and are in excellent playing condition.
- Loaner instruments are available if the the rental instrument must be left for repair during the rental period.
- We have a special offer for a free folding music stand with carrying case and music book when you pay 3 months rental in advance – a $35 value .
- All rental instruments are student models and are subject to availability.
- If your child starts out on one instrument and decides to switch to another, all rental payments made on the first instrument will be transferred to the new instrument.
- All schools that we offer rentals to are visited weekly for service and repairs.
- All instrument comes with a case, mouthpiece and the following accessories so your student will be ready to play!
- Brass instruments – oil & slide grease
- Flute – cleaning rod & polishing cloth
- Clarinet – 3 reeds, cork grease, swab
- Oboe – 1 reed, swab, cork grease
- Saxophone – 3 reeds & cork grease
- Percussion kits include the following:
Bells Only Percussion Kit: 2.5 Octave bell set, practice pad, stand to hold bells or pad, drum sticks, bell mallets, case.
Bells & Snare Percussion kit: 2.5 Octave bell set, practice pad, stand to hold bells or pad, drum sticks, bell mallets, snare drum, case.
Rent to Own Pricing
$30 per month: Flute, clarinet (plastic), trumpet, trombone, both percussion kits
$40 per month: Oboe, pre-owned wooden clarinet (with Vandoren B45 mouthpiece at director’s request)
$50 per month: Alto saxophone, single french horn, new wood clarinet (with Vandoren B45 mouthpiece at director’s request)
$60 per month: Tenor saxophone, bass clarinet, baritone/euphonium
$80 per month: Bassoon, double french horn
We offers rentals and service to the following schools:
Ann Arbor – Deliveries to these schools are done on Wednesdays – Elementary schools are on-call only
- Abbot Elementary
- Angell Elementary
- Ann Arbor Open School
- Bach Elementary
- Burns Park Elementary
- Carpenter Elementary
- Clague Middle School
- Daycroft Montessori
- Dicken Elementary
- Eberwhite Elementary
- Forsyth Middle School
- Haisley Elementary
- Lakewood Elementary
- Lawton Elementary
- Logan Elementary
- Pattengill Elementary
- Pittsfield Elementary
- Scarlett Middle School
- Slauson Middle School
- STEAM Northside
- St. Thomas – DELIVERIES HERE ARE DONE ON THURSDAYS
- Tappan Middle School
- Thurston Elementary
- Wines Elementary
Lansing Area Schools
- Charlotte Middle School – Deliveries done on Tuesdays
- Chippewa Middle School (Okemos) – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Fowlerville Middle School – Deliveries done on Thursdays
- Hartland Middle School – Deliveries done on Wednesdays
- Hartland Farms Middle School – Deliveries done on Wednesdays
- Haslett Middle School – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Hayes Middle School – Grand Ledge – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Highlander Way Middle School – Howell – Deliveries done on Thursdays
- Kinawa School – Okemos – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Mason Middle School – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Williamston Middle School – Deliveries are On-Call only
- Hillside Middle School (Northville) – Deliveries done on Thursdays
- Power Middle School (Farmington) – Deliveries done on Thursdays
- Warner Middle School (Farmington) – Deliveries done on Thursdays
- Alpena Schools – Instruments are typically mailed
- Alcona Schools – Instruments are typically mailed
Click here to read and review our rental contract Terms and Conditions
**N.B. We do not offer rentals to parents/students who attend schools that we do not regularly work with during the school year. Please call us with any questions you may have.***