Buffet-Crampon R13 Clarinets
This clarinet is one of Buffet Crampon’s most popular models. Played by clarinetists worldwide, the R13 still meets with unprecedented success. Its rich, flexible, and focused tone allows it to be powerful in all registers. Some features that continue to make the R13 the choice for professionals are undercut tone holes, power-forged keywork, hand-burnished poly-cylindrical bore, adjustable thumb rest, and double fish skin pads.
Key – Bb, A, or Eb
Body -carefully selected, treated and stained African blackwood
Bore – poly-cylindrical according to the Buffet Crampon method
Keys – 17
Rings – 6
Thumb rest-adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
Keywork finish – silver plated or nickel silver
Springs-blue steel springs for ease and accuracy of key movement
Pads – double fish skin
Why purchase your Buffet clarinet from Meridian Winds?
- All instruments are meticulously checked over and set up prior to delivery
- We include a 2 year warranty on parts and labor in addition to the Buffet Factory Warranty
- Free shipping with purchase of an instrument
- Professional model instruments with factory-installed bladder pads in the upper section are changed to handmade cork pads at no additional cost
- Additional offer: Get a Vandoren mouthpiece with purchase of a Buffet clarinet for $50
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on approvals and trial periods.
$3,619.00 – $5,505.00
Bb, A, Eb