Ton Kooiman Maestro Ergonomic Clarinet Thumb Rest
- The Maestro professional thumb rest can be adjusted in all possible directions to meet the highest
- A direct and positive effect on the freedom of movement of the entire hand
(and especially of the ring finger and little finger) is found because of the improved
position of the thumb in relation to the instrument.
This is achieved by means of a hollow casing that can be adjusted from right to left.
In this way the hand is allowed to “open”.
- This is the most sofisticated thumb rest that can be adjusted to the individual anatomy of the musician!
- The Pressure point on the thumb is moved from the first phalanx to the space between the two joints of the thumb.
- The Lever momentum is much smaller at this new point, which makes carrying the weight far more easier than before and enables an easier reach of lower keys.
|Dimensions||6 x 4 x 4 in|